The national OCD charity, run by and for people with lived experience of OCD
As you will be aware, last year we moved into our first ever office space in Derby, after a decade of running OCD-UK from back rooms and garages. Whilst the Derby office served us well in 2017, we identified a number of operational difficulties within that Derby workspace.
Through the amazing generosity of two local members we will shortly be relocating to a purpose built office up the A6 to the beautiful area of Belper in Derbyshire. The couple are fully supportive of our work, and through their amazing generosity have renovated a workspace specifically for OCD-UK
The new workspace will offer OCD-UK:
- A workspace conducive to improved working productivity
- Professional and attractive location for visitors and funders
- Location on site with professional working partners
- Beautiful surroundings for staff mindfulness and relaxation
- Management of own facilities
- Ample parking
We will be holding an office launch in Belper on Friday 5th October, just in time for OCD Awareness Week, so if you’re local why not pop in and say hello, just email us and we will send you an official invite to the launch.
Please use the following postal address for all mail correspondence in the future:
Chevin Green Farm,