The national OCD charity, run by and for people with lived experience of OCD
OCD Support Groups
The map below shows the locations for OCD and BDD support groups that we are currently aware of, and which meet our minimum criteria, within the UK and Northern Ireland.
Please click the markers to view more information about each individual support group. The markers showing the OCD-UK logo are groups which are funded and/or led by OCD-UK volunteers.
For new support groups
If you run an OCD or BDD support group and would like to list your group on our website, please email email@example.com with the following details and confirmation of the declaration below.
One we have the following information, we will arrange a telephone interview with you to discuss your group, and its suitability for listing for the OCD community. We ask for in order to protect the integrity and independence of support groups and for the welfare of the OCD community. We reserve the right not to list groups at our discretion.
- Details about the support group, is it for sufferers, family/friends or open to all
- Location of meeting
- Image of meeting venue if available
- Dates and times of meetings
- Is car parking available on-site or nearby
- Local travel notes which may help group attendees
- Public contact details for group facilitator
- Postal address for group facilitator (for internal OCD-UK use only, will not be published)
- The group facilitator must confirm the statement below
"I confirm that there is no fee to attend the group, and we promote the use of evidence based therapies (CBT). To avoid conflict of interest I confirm that our support group does not promote any commercial therapy or counselling services affiliated with the group facilitator/s, and that no attempt is made to recruit patients that attend the support group for any private commercial service offered by the group facilitator/s."