2022 Virtual OCD-UK Conference - Welcome to Hotel OCD-UK, flying the flag for recovery!
Managing Parenting with OCD
Dr Fiona Challacombe
Hosted by Sara Padwick, parent with lived experience of OCD.
The talk aims for discussion and to share information from up to date research to shed light on the following common questions and concerns and more...
• Will my child be affected by my OCD?
• What if I’m anxious when pregnant?
• I’m a Dad with OCD - what is known about this?
• How do I prevent my toddler picking up on my anxiety?
• How can I do treatment with limited childcare?
If you do find this presentation helpful, please consider making a small donation to help cover our platform costs.
The OCD-UK Diversity and Inclusion Charter
Irrespective of disability, gender, country of origin, race, religion or sexual orientation, everybody is welcomed and respected equally when using, attending and contributing to the OCD-UK online conference and support groups.