Recipe for an OCD:
- Mix 100.09g of obsessions with 99.67g of compulsions in a bowl.
- Pour 80.89ml of intrusive thoughts in and mix well.
- Add a teaspoon of checking behaviours and a tablespoon of paranoia and stir.
- Pour into a baking tin and heat at 10,003 degrees Celsius in an oven.
For the icing:
- Combine four heaped teaspoons of guilt with 103.5ml of anxiety.
- Once cooled, spread the icing evenly across the OCD cake.
Optional extras for toppings:
- Sprinkle some emetophobia across the top - ensure the icing is fully covered.
- Add a dash of trichotillomania or another comorbidity into the mixture after adding the intrusive thoughts in step 2.
Please complete our short, anonymous feedback form about India's post